First class travel with the Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V.
Fitted with the latest version of the 8V Twin-cylinder engine and a substantial level of new components. The Norge GT 8V has been developed for enhanced comfort, performance and handling.
New components include:
• Forks and rear shock for improved handling and corner stability, even while fully loaded
• Electrically adjusted windshield
• 8V engine with more torque and power: 104Nm torque@ 5,500 rpm and 102 bhp.
• Fairing with improved wind protection and noise reduction for rider and pillion
• Easier to read instrument panel with trip computer, re-positioned closer to rider
• Anti-slip seat with body forming foam for rider and pillion comfort
• Factory fitted center stand with improved lever arm design
• Vibration damping footrests
This fascinating touring now has a twin transverse 90° V-series "Quattrovalvole" engine, the most powerful among the family of engines produced in Mandello Lario and has now reached the peak of its technical and performance specification.